A Little Nostalgia If you’ve seen the movie “The Social Network,” you know that Facebook started out as a website exclusively for college students. When I was 16, it broke from requiring a .edu email address, and became available to all users. My friends and I quickly jumped on the social networking bandwagon. We were [...]Read More
Social Media Profile Checklist: What To Do Before The New Job Or Internship!Posted on December 7, 2011
Stepping outside of the social media comfort zone with Alexia Tsotsis.Posted on November 18, 2011
Oink: A Social App that Can Help Your BusinessPosted on November 15, 2011
- Happy Birthday Jigsaw Social Media
- Stepping outside of the social media comfort zone with Alexia Tsotsis.
- Oink: A Social App that Can Help Your Business
- Social Media in the College Space: How Student Space Has Moved to Social Space
- A Shift in Media = A Shift in Marketing: How to Reach Your Audience in Today’s Business World
Alexia Tsotsis Amber Mac Apps Bing business Check-in checklist College Facebook Facebook Insights Google Analytics How to iPhone jet blue Joomla Lexus Location based service Oink Power Friending QR code ROI Search Engine Marketing SEM SEO social media Social Media Agency social media profiles Sweepstakes TechCrunch Tips Twitter UCLA WordPress Yelp YouTube
(c) 2012 Social Media Marketing Agency | Social Media Marketing Company | Jigsaw Social Media. Web Design by Jigsaw Social Media LLC, All Rights Reserved. Los Angeles, CA.